Subject: AZ Justiitsministeeriumi delegatsioon 13/14 märts - AZ asejustiitsminister ootab vastus Tönis Saare poolt
From: "Thomas Hoffmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 11:32:25 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!
Me just rääkisime telefoni teel, meeldiv tutvustada.

AZ asejustiitsminister Abiddin Huseynov kirjutas sellest visiitist (vt 
allpool) Tönis Saarile 5 veebruaril, aga nad ikka ootavad veel vastus - kas 
saaksite palun uurida, kes tegeleb selle meiliga? Palun andke mulle ka 
märku, kui teil on veel andmeid vaja, olen kättesaadav.

Tervitades

Thomas Hoffmann

Thomas Hoffmann

Tenured Associate Professor of Private Law, Dr. iur., LL.M.

TalTech Law School, room SOC-327

Tallinn University of Technology

Tel +372 620 2427, Mobile +372 5919 6614

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> e

www.tls.ttu.ee <http://www.tls.ttu.ee/>

  _____

From: [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: 14 February 2025 14:09
To: Thomas Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Subject: Meeting

Dear Mr. Hoffmann,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please find below the list of colleagues who will be attending the meeting 
in Tallinn:

1. Elshad Mammadli - Chief of the Notary, Registration, and Registry General 
Department of the Ministry of the Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan

2. Seymur Ismayilov - Deputy Chief of the Notary, Registration, and Registry 
General Department of the Ministry of the Justice of the Republic of 
Azerbaijan

3. Fatima Damirli Mammadzada - Lead Advisor of the Notary Department of the 
Notary, Registration, and Registry General Department of the Ministry of 
Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan

4. Huseyn Mammadov - Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Azerbaijan 
Notary Chamber

5. Tunjay Baghirov - Managing Director of the Artificial Intelligence 
Laboratory (AI Lab) within the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport 
of Azerbaijan.

The estimated arrival and departure dates are between 11th March 2025 and 
15th March 2025. I will provide you with further details as soon as they are 
confirmed.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Best regards,
Fatima Damirli Mammadzada

Hörmətlə,

Azərbaycan Respublikasının
Ədliyyə Nazirliyi

 <https://www.facebook.com/justice.gov.az/?locale=az_AZ> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/moj-azerbaijan/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/@moj_azerbaijan> 
<https://www.instagram.com/justice.gov.az/>   <https://x.com/MoJ_Azerbaijan>

Fatimə Dəmirli Məmmədzadə
Aparıcı məsləhətçi

Notariat, qeydiyyat və reyestr baş idarəsi

Notariat idarəsi

İnşaatçılar prospekti 1

AZ1073, Bakı şəhəri, Azərbaycan

Tel.: +994 12 510 10 01

 <http://www.justice.gov.az/> www.justice.gov.az

Bu elektron məktubda və onun qoşmasında (varsa) olan məlumatlar yalnız 
məktubun ünvanlandığı şəxs üçün nəzərdə tutulur. Məktubda ifadə olunmuş 
mövqe, bu barədə xüsusi qeyd olunmadıqda, Azərbaycan Respublikası Ədliyyə 
Nazirliyinin mövqeyini əks etdirmir. Məktubdakı və ya qoşmasındakı 
məlumatların səlahiyyəti olmayan digər şəxs(lər)ə bildirilməsi nəticəsində 
vurulmuş zərərə görə Ədliyyə Nazirliyi məsuliyyət daşımır. Məktubun Sizə 
göndərilməsi, Sizin tərəfdən səlahiyyəti olmayan digər şəxslərə hər hansı 
üsulla bildirilməsi Ədliyyə Nazirliyinin razılığı kimi başa düşülmür. 
Məktubda və onun qoşmasında (varsa) olan informasiyanı səhvən aldığınızda, 
bu barədə dərhal Ədliyyə Nazirliyini məlumatlandırın, həmin informasiyanı 
bütün elektron sistemlərinizdən bərpa olunmayacaq şəkildə silin və bərpa 
etməyin.